Believers and Achievers is a state-wide program designed by U.S. Bank® and the NSAA to give recognition to Nebraska’s future leaders. The award honors those students who show a commitment to good citizenship and involvement in school and community projects. more
U.S. Cellular® and the Nebraska School Activities Association will feature 14 football and 14 basketball “Game(s) of the Week” during the 2017-2018 school year. Numerous local authorized U.S. Cellular agents across the state are partnering to promote various NSAA activities and schools. 10 lucky fans will gain FREE admittance to these specified games compliments of U.S. Cellular!
Click HERE for a list of upcoming “Game(s) of the Week”.
To see all supporting U.S. Cellular locations, click HERE.
Each year, the Nebraska School Activities Association recognizes the most successful interscholastic high school activities programs in state championship-level competition. Public and private NSAA member schools in four classifications of three divisions earn awards. more
Each year the Nebraska School Activities Association and the Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association will recognize students who have been nominated by their schools, based on their individual academic excellence, leadership and significant contributions made to their NSAA activity. more
The Midwest Dairy Association, dairy farm families of Nebraska and the Nebraska School Activities Association are pleased to announce Chocolate Milk as the official beverage of the NSAA! The Midwest Dairy Association represents more than 189 dairy farm families in Nebraska and are committed to assisting in educating high school activity participants, coaches, administrators, parents and fans on the nutritional benefits surrounding Chocolate Milk and other dairy products. To learn more about the nutritional benefits of dairy products, visit the NSAA’s Sports Medicine Page: Nutrition, Health and Safety.
NCA/NSAA “Cheer 4 Your Team” Sportsmanship Banner Contest
The Nebraska Coaches Association and the NSAA have partnered together to present the “Cheer 4 Your Team” Sportsmanship Banner Contest. All NSAA member schools are encouraged to participate. Click HERE for contest details!
- 2013-14 West Holt High School Winning Design
- 2014-15 Cedar Bluffs High School Winning Design
- 2015-16 Blue Hill High School Winning Design
NSAA Distinguished and Outstanding Service Awards
- NSAA Distinguished and Outstanding Service Awards Nomination Form (PDF)
- NSAA Distinguished and Outstanding Service Awards Winners (PDF)
Sportsmanship Award History
- 2009-2010 Winning Schools
- 2010-2011 Winning Schools
- 2011-2012 Winning Schools
- 2012-2013 Winning Schools
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
- NSAA Corporate Partnership Opportunities
- NSAA Championships’ Program Advertising: If you are interested in advertising in the 2016-17 NSAA Championships Programs, please contact the NSAA Office (402) 489-0386.